A rich and delicious dessert to indulge without the added calories or sugar! Banana Scoops is made from bananas instead of dairy, and uses no refined sugar or sweeteners, so this is a lovely dessert you can enjoy guilt-free this Summer!
• 2 Scoops of your favourite Banana Scoops (n)ice cream (we used Chocolate)
• 1.5 tbsp peanut butter
• 1 handful of chocolate pieces or chips
• 1 tbsp melted white chocolate
How to make it
1. Take your Banana Scoops ice cream out of the freezer 10 minutes before starting to let it soften
2. Mix your favourite Banana Scoops flavour with some peanut butter and pour into a glass or bowl. We opted for a fancy martini glass!
3. Add some chocolate pieces or chips
4. Drizzle some white chocolate on top
5. Serve immediately before the ice cream melts.