Cookies plus nice cream equals the perfect combination so these Banana Scoops Nice Cream Sandwiches really hit the spot. The perfect treat to satisfy your sweet tooth!
- A tub of Banana Scoops - we decided to use chocolate Banana Scoops but any of our flavours would taste great with this recipe.
- 100g sugar
- 165g brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 120g melted coconut oil
- 60 ml plant-based milk of your choice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 185g plain flour
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate soda
- 8oz vegan chocolate - chopped.
For the cookies:
- Mix together both the sugars, salt and coconut oil in a large bowl.
- Add in the milk and vanilla extract and stir until a smooth batter is formed.
- Sift in the flour and bicarb soda and stir.
- Envelope the chopped chocolate into the batter, making sure to distribute evenly.
- Leave the dough to chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180'C
- On a baking tray lined with baking paper, distribute evenly-shaped balls of cookie dough. Leave at least 2 inches of space between each cookie.
- Cook for 12-15 minutes, until the cookies are just beginning to brown.
- Allow to cool completely.
AssemblyPair up the cookies. With each pair, sandwich a generous helping of Banana Scoops between the two.
Pop in the freezer for about 30 mins.
Recipe adapted from Buzzfeed's Tasty