Not only does this dish look impressively decadent, the sweet bursts of raspberry give a refreshing kick that's sure to shake off your morning drowsiness. This breakfast pot may be pretty, but its muesli layers ensure that it's substantial too.
- 4 scoops of Raspberry Banana Scoops
- 8 tbsp plant-based yoghurt
- 3 handfuls of raspberries
- 1.5 tbsp icing sugar
- Juice from 1/2 a lemon
- A handful of muesli with mixed nuts
- Chopped nuts (to top)
- For the raspberry coulis: blitz together two handfuls of the raspberries with the icing sugar and lemon juice in a blender until smooth.
- Now it's time to assemble the pot. Place the scoops of Banana Scoops at the bottom and pat them down with a spoon to create a smooth surface.
- Drizzle the raspberry coulis over the nice cream.
- The rest of the layers then go as follows: muesli, 'yoghurt', fresh raspberries, muesli, 'yoghurt'.
- Top with the leftover raspberries and chopped nuts.
- Tuck in!!