Baked oats are the ultimate breakfast treat and these Cherry Bakewell ones topped with Raspberry Banana Scoops really take the biscuit. Start your day right with this delicious bowl of yumminess.
- 4 tbsp plant-based yoghurt
- 2 cups oats
- 1/2 cup flaked almonds
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1sp baking powder
- 1tsp ground cinnamon
- 3/4 plant-based milk of your choosing (we like to use oat milk)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 1/2 cup pitted cherries (frozen or fresh)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 generous scoops of Raspberry Banana Scoops (or of whichever flavour is your favourite)
- Preheat oven to 165'C and grease a small baking tray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, flaked almonds, baking powder, cinnamon and sugar.
- In another bowl, whisk together the 'milk', maple syrup, coconut oil and vanilla extract.
- Pour this wet mixture into the large bowl of dry ingredients and stir well.
- Fold in the cherries, ensuring they are spread evenly.
- Transfer the mixture into your baking dish.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes until golden.
- Leave to cool for approximately 15 minutes.
- Serve with Banana Scoops and any other topping of your choice - we like to add a cheeky drizzle of melted vegan chocolate.