- 3 squares of vegan chocolate
- 1/2 cup of oats
- 1 banana
- 1 tbsp agave syrup (or maple syrup)
- 1/4 cup plant-based milk of your choice
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 large scoops of Banilla Banana Scoops
- Vegan chocolate sauce to serve (optional)
1) Blend together the oats, banana, syrup, milk, baking powder and cocoa powder until smooth.
2) Place the chocolate slabs in the middle of a small oven dish, then cover them with the oat mixture.
3) Bake for about 15 minutes at 190'C.
4) Serve with a generous helping of Banilla Banana Scoops and vegan chocolate sauce.