Not sure about you guys, but we have never met a brownie we didn't like - until we met this one. We don't just like this brownie, we LOVE it (there's a chance we may even be ever so slightly obsessed). This delicious, gooey slice of heaven goes brilliantly with Banana Scoops. It's a perfect match!
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 200g vegan chocolate, roughly chopped
- 80g vegan butter
- 125g self-raising flour
- 70g ground almonds
- 50g cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 250g caster sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1 scoop of Banilla Banana Scoops
- Melted vegan chocolate or vegan chocolate sauce
- Pre-heat oven to 170C/150C fan. Grease a 20cm square tin with coconut oil and line with baking paper.
- Combine the flaxseed with 6 tbsp water (this serves as a vegan egg replacement!)
- Melt 120g chocolate with the butter and 60ml of water on low heat. Allow to cool.
- Mix the flour, almonds, cocoa powder, and 1/4 tsp of salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine the melted chocolate mixture with the sugar.
- Add in the flaxseed mixture, vanilla extract as well as the dry ingredients mixture and the rest of the vegan chocolate.
- Spoon onto the prepared tin and sprinkle the chocolate pieces on top
- Bake for 35-45 minutes.
- Allow to cool and cut into squares.
- Top with a scoops of Banana Scoops Banilla and drizzle the melted chocolate on top.
Recipe adapted from BBC Good Food